The temple is a place of prayer and the Buddha is here.
Enjoy the relaxing feelings of the precincts in the precincts and cherish that you pray.
- Avoid rude attires.
- When you face the Budda statues , gather your palms quietly and bow once, without hat/cap and sunglasses.
- Refrain from speaking loudly, running around.
- Do not take photos in prohibited areas.
- A blocking pole of bamboo or a blocking stone decorated with a tied rope mean off-limit.
- Never pick flowers or grasses.
- Take home your trash.
- Goshuin seals are evidence of your prayer.
Please keep in mind that here is the place to pray and speak with the Buddha.